NGPL calls 8th AGM on 03 Ashwin 2078. Proposes 20% Bonus share and 1.05% cash dividend for tax purpose of Bonus Share and 200% Right share.
NGPL Proposes 21.05% Dividend and 1: 2 Rights Offering.
Ngadi Group Power Limited was encorporated as a private limited on 2062/11/09 BS and later translated to the public’s company as Ngadi Group Ltd. on 2071/02/25.
NGPL Proposes 10.526% Dividend; Calls AGM on Poush 28 to propose 30% Right shares issue
Brighten the nation by maximum utilization of water resources and bring prosperity to people through hydropower development.
- NGPL Proposes 10.526% Dividend; Calls AGM on Poush 28 to propose 30% Right shares issue
- Ngadi Group Power Limited reported a slight decline in the bottom line; EPS at Rs. 11.90
- Ngadi Group Power profit rises by 12.53% in Q3; EPS and PE stands at Rs 11.68 and 8.99 times
- Ngadi Group Power Limited to distribute 10% cash dividend: Urges shareholders to update bank account
- Last day to grab shares of Ngadi Group Power to be eligible for 10% cash dividend; AGM on Falgun 27
- Ngadi Group Power to convene 6th AGM on Falgun 27 from 10 AM; Major agenda to approve 10% cash dividend